MyChart – Patient Portal
We are excited to announce that Prime Healthcare offers a new patient portal to access your medical record. MyChart by Prime Healthcare is a new tool that offers patients the ability to access parts of their medical record through a secure online connection.
For further information, contact us at 844-237-7463
Some of the features of the all new MyChart by Prime Healthcare:
- Review your health summary
- Receive lab results online
- Pay bills online and view your account summary
- View MyChart accounts from other facilities and store all of your health information in one location
How do I sign up for MyChart by Prime Healthcare?
- The next time you visit the hospital, a member of the hospital staff can issue you an activation code for your personal MyChart account
- Log on to MyChart, click sign up now and request an activation code. (Please note that online requests can take up to a week to process)
- Activation codes can be requested by contacting the MyChart Helpdesk at 844-237-7463 or email@example.com.
Who can sign up for MyChart by Prime Healthcare?
Is there a mobile app?
Yes, current MyChart users can download the MyChart mobile app at no cost. The app is available on iPhone and Android devices.
What about the My Health Home Patient Portal?
Your privacy is important
Your personal and medical information in the My Health Home portal will be kept confidential. MyChart by Prime Healthcare uses a secure, encrypted connection that meets the highest industry standards. All health data is stored on a secure server and managed with the protection of your information in mind.
Only you – and those you authorize – will be able to see or gain access to the information in your Portal.
We will not share, sell or lease your personal information with any outside party not affiliated with our organization.